Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oronoco 2011



Oronoco Weekend 08.18 to 08.20.2011
Shared booth space in the Junk Bonanza booth...thanks Ki! Everyone contributed to our super successful 2 days...Cammie Metheny took the lead, she brought terrific stuff and we all filled in the rest. Cammie is from Nebraska and I enjoy seeing her at my junk events. She and her husband David do junk for a living....they have an entire team of artisans and craftspeople they work with to deliver high quality and remarkable pieces. Met a new friend, Kim Yeager. She's doing the blog posts for Junk Bonanza and has a fun story...Ki N. signed magazines Flea Market Style that were hot, hot, hot off the press (not even on the shelf yet). Loved spending time with all my junk buddies!

I was joined by my family. Jon was at Mayo doing an away rotation (medical student) so we sucked him in to flea market mode for a day too. Morg did the market, found a few treasures, she's the daughter who's falling for vintage inspiration almost as much as I have. She has a super good eye and often assists me in setting up or making a fun purchase/find. I'm happy that she's a bit more refined...keeps me in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment