Sunday, September 25, 2011

Estate Sale Saturday!

Spent a early bird trip to Albert Lea hitting the jackpot with 3 estate sales. First one was day one. So-so for finds. Second, was a special breed of it's own....second day of this sale! Really hit the jackpot and the bulk of what I brought home came from this sale! Sort of a hoarder special, had to look and then look again to be certain I wasn't missing. I know there was more I should have taken from this sale. 1/2 price too. Third sale, day 3 of this one. 1/2 price and captured a super cool green table, nice and long. Had a truck full coming back to BE in time for a 12:00 tennis match of my daughters!


This little olive lovely has wonderful fringe! She's adorable!


Tin drawer was a secret until I loaded....makes the find even more fun! Enamel top in great shape!
Red drawers! Rarely do we find red so nice....liked the little bench too!

Basket was one of those finds that I certainly could have walked right by at the sale #2. It was behind some things on a shelf. Typewriter stand is buried in the row.
Little stinker skunk statues! Love them. Remind later I have a fun skunk story to share from my childhood. Lord.
Nice graphics on the old hat boxes!

Sorter Bins, two! Stackable and sturdy.
Green table is an awesome color, bench worked good with it too!
Iron great! Bench not so old but weathered nicely.
Twirling anyone? 4 of them together, I couldn't pass them up!


To be arbors! A nice Jim project....



No comments:

Post a Comment