Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Prairie Chicks Show

My antique/creative mind is on overload thinking of the next show I'm participating in. The show is November 4 & 5, 2011. The Prairie Chicks Furniture Sale.

The chick hostess Shelly Greimann has created a lovely show place in what is a former country schoolhouse. The prairie site location is perfect! The schoolhouse is located at 35500 90th Street, Blue Earth, MN (follow the swimming pool road west out of Blue Earth city limits, follow that road until it curves to the south, continue south for approx. 1/2 a mile to 90th Street, turn right, travel approx. 1 mile). Many grain bins are also located at the corner you will turn right to go west on 90th street. The old country schoolhouse will be worth the trip into the Blue Earth countryside...

Once you arrive, the site promises an awesome mix of vintage primitive junk, re-purposed furniture, beautifully handcrafted pieces and accessories of all sorts...like Mama Peacock jewelry/pins! Something for every junker to enjoy...I'm enjoying the process of prepping.

I'm certain, beyond a doubt, you'll feel the love the minute you walk in. A perfectly styled country kitchen, fun & colorful displays, ....and look a the floor on the main level. Once the first floor tour is taken (and you've grabbed some snacks/cider), continue to the attic. My fav, the space suits me & my junk/primitive style. It's an open classic wood attic with so much charm....and a new stairway & bannister! I'll post a sneak peak so you can see for yourself next week.

Thanks Chicks!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for this! I hope it works out that I'm able to come out for it.

    ReplyDelete