Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Has To Come Soon!

Junkin at Estate Sales is becoming my new favorite way to buy! Yesterday & today made a trip to same one! I never quite know what to wait on for half price days? Should have probably waited on a few things yesterday but wasn't sure.
Today I dug an adorable desk table out of the grundgy garage only to have this older couple load it up while I went to get a sales person. Nice!
The house was 3 stories & walls were all loaded with silhouettes 1000's. My success included quilted pillows (feed sack squares) great black square suitcase, lots of frames (gonna do chalkboards in them), bottlesh, jars, rugs, galvanized buckets, primitive shelf, primitive hooked rug. Minor regrets on items I passed on. Overall great haul!






No comments:

Post a Comment